Since 2008, Steel Nation has grown from a small company with one employee to a thriving organization comprised of four divisions serving hundreds of clients. At every step along our journey we’ve never lost sight of the value of safety. In fact, safety continues to drive our business as Safety First- For Life!
Through our Engineering division we design with safety in mind:
- Engineered Ladder Safety Systems
- Engineered Lifeline Systems
- Rooftop anchor point design
- Evaluation of existing roof structures for fall protection systems
- Fall hazard analysis and mapping
- Stairs, Catwalks (for hazard mitigation)
- Window-washing Davit systems
- Safety Training (Fall Protection / Construction Site Safety)
Our Facility Services division offers comprehensive safety inspections to identify hazards, mitigate risks, and ensure safety compliance in areas such as roofs, stairways, catwalks, crane, ladders and entryways.
We offer safety training on fall protection, construction site safety, and working on roofs, including rooftop anchor point design. Steel Nation provides evaluations of existing roof structures for fall protection, conducts fall hazard analysis, mapping, and engineered safety solutions to correct any problems.
Some workplace safety products we offer include: